iOTP is a Mobile OTP client application for the iPhone. Mobile OTP is a free "strong authentication" solution based on time synchronous one time passwords.
The Mobile OTP server component is implemented as a unix shell script and is freely available under the terms of the GPL (see http://motp.sourceforge.net/ for more details).
- Support for multiple Mobile OTP accounts.
- After generating the key it is on the clipboard so you can paste it directly into your iPhones VPN client.
- Key refreshes automatically every 20 seconds.
- Can generate secrets with 16 or 32 characters.
- Migrate from your previous phone by just filling in your old secret into the account settings.
- Send an email directly from the application to your administrator when there is a problem or you use MOTP for the first time. The message includes the current date, time, timezone, epoch value and your device‘s identification secret.